Winter/Spring Program Registration
January 14, 2020 7-8 PM
South Leisure Centre,
December 15, 2019 –
January 11, 2020
Skating Lessons for Beginner Skaters.
Children will learn basic skating skills in a a recreational environment.
Sessions are held at the Optimist Arena
(222 Sunset Drive).
November 25, 2019 7:00
South Leisure Centre
All community members are invited to attend. You can give feedback, suggest new programs, or volunteer to fill the following positions:
– program coordinator,
– Outdoor soccer coordinator
– vice president
Refund Policy for Program Registration
- Registration is on a first come first registered basis.
- If a program does not have sufficient participants, it will be cancelled and refunds will be provided.
- Refunds requested prior to start of the first class will be subject to a $15 administration fee.
- Refunds requested up until noon the day following the second class will be subject to a 50% reduction and then no further refunds will be given.
- Refunds due to medical reasons will be considered on a case by case basis.
- NOTE: Certain classes will not qualify for refunds for any reason and will indicate so in the class description.
The Albert Park Community Association (APCA) serves the area of Regina south of 25th Avenue and west of Albert Street, and Harbour Landing residents.
APCA offers a wide variety of programs for children, youth, adults and seniors including AM and PM fitness classes, art, soccer, dance, technical power skate, sport ball, Engineering for Kids and much more. APCA is proud to bring free activities to the community, including family movie nights, family skate, and the Summer Bash.
APCA’s AGM will be Nov. 19, 2018 at 7:00 pm in the South Leisure Centre (SLC) boardroom. Join us for an APCA monthly meeting, 3rd Monday of the month, 7:00 pm, alternating between SLC and Harbour Landing Village facilities. We are always looking for volunteers, new program ideas and coordinators, so please let us know if you are interested in helping out.
The Albert Park Community Association was established in 1964, and incorporated as a Not For Profit Organization in 1971.
From the Albert Park Community Association
Renew Membership Today
September 1, 2019 – August 31, 2020
Find out more on Volunteer Awards Page.