Skating Lessons for Beginner Skaters.
Children will learn basic skating skills in a recreational environment.
Sessions are held at the Optimist Arena
(222 Sunset Drive).
Refund Policy for Program Registration
- Registration is on a first come first registered basis.
- If a program does not have sufficient participants, it will be cancelled and refunds will be provided.
- Refunds requested prior to start of the first class will be subject to a $15 administration fee.
- Refunds requested up until noon the day following the second class will be subject to a 50% reduction and then no further refunds will be given.
- Refunds due to medical reasons will be considered on a case by case basis.
- NOTE: Certain classes will not qualify for refunds for any reason and will indicate so in the class description.
Mini-Bash Movie Nights Thursdays
6:30pm activities, movie at dusk
– Jun 25
– July 09
– July 23
– Aug 13 (Bollywood)
Summer Market Sunday August 9
10 am-5 pm South Leisure Centre
Summer Bash Sunday August 30
10 am-5 pm Fairchild Park
Language Assessment and Referral Center (LARC)
free language assessments for
Permanent Residentsand and
referrals to free English language classes at various locations in Regina.
See Posters for Location and Dates.
The Albert Park Community Association (APCA) serves the area of Regina south of 25th Avenue and west of Albert Street.
APCA offers a wide variety of programs for children, youth, adults and seniors including AM and PM fitness classes, art, soccer, dance, technical power skate, sport ball, Engineering for Kids and much more. APCA is proud to bring free activities to the community, including family movie nights, family skate, and the Summer Bash.
APCA’s AGM will be held in November each year at 7:00 pm in the South Leisure Centre (SLC) boardroom as publicized annually.. Join us for an APCA monthly meeting, 3rd Monday of the month, 7:00 pm at the South Leisure Centre. We are always looking for volunteers, new program ideas and coordinators, so please let us know if you are interested in helping out.
The Albert Park Community Association was established in 1964, and incorporated as a Not For Profit Organization in 1971.
From the Albert Park Community Association
Renew Membership Today
September 1, 2019 – August 31, 2020
Find out more on Volunteer Awards Page.