Fall Program Registration
Fall Program Online Registration Closed
Some programs have spots remaining. Registration will be accepted in person at first class if space is available.
Refund Policy for Program Registration
- Registration is on a first come first registered basis.
- If a program does not have sufficient participants, it will be cancelled and refunds will be provided.
- Refunds requested prior to start of the first class will be subject to a $15 administration fee.
- Refunds requested up until noon the day following the second class will be subject to a 50% reduction and then no further refunds will be given.
- Refunds due to medical reasons will be considered on a case by case basis.
- NOTE: Certain classes will not qualify for refunds for any reason and will indicate so in the class description.
The Albert Park Community Association (APCA) serves the area of Regina south of 25th Avenue and west of Albert Street.
The Albert Park Community Association appreciates the continued support of the City of Regina which enables the program offerings. APCA offers a wide variety of programs for children, youth, adults and seniors including AM and PM fitness classes, art, soccer, dance, technical power skate, sport ball, s and much more. APCA is proud to bring free activities to the community, including family movie nights, family skate, and the Summer Bash.
APCA’s AGM will be held in November each year at 7:00 pm in the South Leisure Centre (SLC) boardroom as publicized annually. Join us for an APCA monthly meeting, on the 3rd Monday of the month, 7:00 pm at the South Leisure Centre. We are always looking for volunteers, new program ideas and coordinators, so please let us know if you are interested in helping out.
The Albert Park Community Association was established in 1964, and incorporated as a Not For Profit Organization in 1971.
From the Albert Park Community Association
Renew Membership Today
September 1, 2022 – August 31, 2023
Please save your Membership Number on your phone or print a copy.